Parts you'll need:




Powered Phillips screw driver (I used a mikita two speed)



Four screws (roughly 3/4" to 1")



12mm Ratchet (I believe it's 12)



Cost: I just did my girlfriends and the screws cost me .09$. It took me 15 minutes and I have no technical skills what-so-ever.



Benefits: This will give the same sound as removing the resonator (Deep throaty growl and loud as hell above 5000 rpm.) Increased power due to the increased air flow.



First, unclip the top half of your air box from the bottom half.

Remove the top half of the box from the intake pipe and your air filter from the car and set it outside.

Use your ratchet to remove the bolts from the bottom of the air box. Remove the bottom of the box.

Put the bolts in the bottom half of the box and put the bottom half of the box outside the car.

Take the air filter, put it in the top half of the box. Now, use the screw driver with Phillips bit and drive the screws in to the corners of the filter. Make sure they go into the top half of the box.

Then put the top half of the box (complete with screwed in filter) in to the intake pipe like it was and put the box back where it used to be.